Employment of a Quantity Surveyor is an investment that makes great financial sense.
The sound financial advice and management service that is made available through the employment of a Quantity Surveyor almost invariably offers the Client the opportunity to save substantially more in construction costs than the fee charged.
To this end, Trinity Place provides Project Management and Quantity Surveying services in Cambridge and the surrounding area to private individuals, professional organisations, corporate bodies and charitable institutions, specifically to protect the Clients financial resources.
Market sectors include residential, religious, institutional and charitable schemes and small commercial projects ranging in value from approximately £20,000 to £1,500,000.
We have substantial experience in both new and refurbishment schemes and the consultancy provides services that can be conveniently summarised as follows:
- Pre-contract Quantity Surveying services - services prior to the appointment of a contractor
- Post-contract Quantity Surveying services - services after the appointment of a contractor
- Project Management - information gathering and sharing; the key to a successful development
- Residential Property Development - specialist services for small to medium size residential property developers
- Home Owner services - design and build services for the homeowner; a combination of any or all of the above and more.
Trinity Place - Quantity Surveyors in Cambridge and throughout East Anglia